Last Updated: April 15, 2023
I. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
We may collect the following types of information, which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us, (B) information we automatically collect, and (C) information we receive from third parties. All of the information listed in (A) (C) above is detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.” We may use the Information we collect about you as described below to draw inferences about you, including about your characteristics and creditworthiness.
A. Information You Provide to Us.
In using our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application), you may provide us with Information, including without limitation:
- Your name, address, phone number, email, date of birth, social security number and documents or other media that verifies your identity;
- Directly from you when you register on or through our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application), or use our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application); fill out forms or fields such as when you request a demo; and your email, text or other communications with us; or make payment for our Services.
- We may also ask you for information when you subscribe to our alerts, and when you report a problem. We may keep records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us.
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application), including but not limit to information provided when subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Your search queries on or through our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application).
- Messages, chats, discussions and other interactive or discursive features of our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application), including during a Session.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application), or transmitted to other users of our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application) or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other Users of our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application) with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
B. Information We May Automatically Collect. We also collect information about you from your visit to our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application) including:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company;
- Date and time of your visit or use of our Services, your usage of our Services or browsing of our Website or Mobile Application, including when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services;Domain server from which you are using our Services;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application), which may provide dedicated non browser based interaction between you and our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application);
- Details of your visits to our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application), including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application).
Among other things, we collect this Information to allow us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application) according to your individual interests; and to speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our Services (including, without limitation, the Website or Mobile Application).
|Strictly Necessary.||These are necessary for the website or application to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser or mobile device to block, but some parts of the site will not then work. These services do not store any personally identifiable information.|
|Performance/Analytics||This allows us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information collected is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow this service we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||You, both directly and indirectly via the Services.
Our service providers, business partners, third party services, and advertising partners.
|Functional||This enables the website or application to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow then some or all of these services may not function properly.|
|Third Party Cookies||We use third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts. As explained further below, you would like to opt-out of the use of third-party cookies, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.|
1. Analytics. We may use analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to help provide us with information about traffic to our website and use of our website, which Google may share with other services and websites who use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt out of having your activity on the website made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt out browser add on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) for your web browser.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information, below.
II. INFORMATION WE MAY RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES. We may collect additional Information about you from others such as our Partners, affiliates, other companies, third party websites, and/or sources providing publicly available information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, and for marketing and advertising and analytic purposes.
For example, we may collect information about you from Affiliates for purposes of improving your experience with our Services, or in connection with referrals of customers to our platform.
IV. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
A. Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or Mobile Application or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website or Mobile Application.
- To send calendar invitations or reminders, emails, text messages, or other notifications for our Sessions.
- improving our insights so we can provide you with offer recommendations and/or insights that are most relevant to you and to evaluate and improve our Services;
- providing notices and other information to you about, or in connection with, these products and Services;
- responding to user inquiries and offer support to users;
- detecting security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, fulfill legal requirements and enforce our agreements;
- debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- to provide, maintain, develop and improve our Services, your experience, and to protect Linkroom and its users;
- improving your experience accessing the products and services offered by Linkroom by recognizing you as a customer and remembering information you previously provided so that you will not have to re enter it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information, below.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our Services, Website, Mobile Application or our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Linkroom’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Linkroom about our Website or Mobile Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website or Mobile Application, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- To the other users participating in the particular Session in which you participate.
- To the Administrator or Host of a particular Session in which you participate in recorded format, if the Administrator or Host has selected the option to record the Session.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Linkroom, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
C. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Linkroom. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Linkroom to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email requesting to opt out at email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Linkroom as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
VI. ACCESSING, CORRECTING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION. Upon request (as set forth below) and subject to certain exceptions and limitations, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your Information and will provide you access to that Information. We encourage you to review, update, and correct Information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete Information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant. We may not be able to accommodate your request, or we may not accommodate a request if we believe the change would violate applicable law. To request that you access, correct, or delete your Information, contact us at:
|Email us at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
1395 W. Jeffrey Drive
Attn: Website Support Department
|Call us at:||(855) 483-9854|
The requests above will be considered and responded to in the time period stated by applicable law. Note, certain Information may be exempt from such requests. We may require additional information from you to confirm your identity in responding to such requests. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities applicable to you and your situation, although we invite you to contact us with any concern as we would be happy to try and resolve it directly.
A. Right to Know and Access to Specific Information. California residents may have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you, a California resident, we will disclose to you, to the extent permitted by law:
- The categories of Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for your Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting your Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your Information.
If we disclosed your Information for a business purpose, the Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You may have the right to request that the Information described above be provided to you in a portable and readily useable format, to the extent technically feasible (“data portability”). We do not sell your Information.
B. Deletion Request Rights. You may have the right to request that we delete certain of your personal Information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
To the extent that we can delete your Information, once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Information, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the Information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected your Information, provide a good or service that you requested, or take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.).
- Engage in public or peer reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the Information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation, as described in Section IV.B, above.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
C. Exercising Your Right to Know and Right to Deletion. To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by mailing us at email@example.com.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a twelve (12) month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
D. Authorized Agent. You may use an authorized agent to submit verifiable consumer requests on your behalf. An authorized agent is a natural person or a business entity that you have authorized to act on your behalf. If you use an authorized agent, we will require: (1) proof of written permission for the authorized agent to make requests on your behalf, and identity verification from you, or (2) proof of power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4665. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proper verification proof.
E. Non Discrimination. We may not, and will not, treat you differently because of your Data Subject Request activity. As a result of your Data Subject Request activity, we may not and will not deny goods or services to you, charge different rates for goods or services, provide a different level quality of goods or services, or suggest any of the preceding will occur. However, we can and may charge you a different rate, or provide a different level of quality, if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your Information.
F. Verifying Requests. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, if you request access to or deletion of your Information, we will take steps and may require you to provide certain information to verify your identity before granting you access to your Information or complying with your request. In addition, if you ask us to provide you with specific pieces of Information, we may require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose Information is the subject of the request. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so and to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above).
VIII. INFORMATION SECURITY.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to provide our online services. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We expressly disclaim and do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, or if you believe there is any other breach of security, you shall promptly Contact Us pursuant to Article XI below (Contact Information) so that necessary measures can quickly be taken.
IX. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION. Our Services are intended only for users over the age of thirteen (13). By using our Services, you agree that you are thirteen (13) years or older. If we have actual knowledge that a user is under thirteen (13) (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such Information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13).